396020 - DK Fixiersysteme SWA39 NADELFIX 5 Maxi
Pin Diameter: 5.0 mm
- Support Area: 95.0 mm * 83.0 mm
- Total Height: 90.0 mm
- Spring Max Travel: 12.0 mm
Ideal for clamping moulded parts.
Available with an SWA 39 quick-change mount.
Supplied with: A clamping fixture comprising rail (396100), column (368300) and spring finger (302800). Fasteners also included.
Workpieces with complicated free-form geometries for which no conventional clamping equipment exists can be securely and reproducibly fixated and held with NADELFIX. Parts to be tested are pressed into a bed of individually sprung pins or needles which are then locked in place by a central clamp. This rapidly produced exact negative form of the test piece perfectly holds the part in place with minimum clamping force using e.g. a spring finger. There is no surface damage, as with normal vices, nor are there unreliable, improvised fixations.
• Excellent suitability for free-form surfaces
• Secure and gentle hold through positive fit with minimum
• Time saving and cost effective due to rapid adjustment to
variable workpiece geometries
• Universal clamping element rather than manufacturing and
storing product-specific special fixtures
• Simple and tool-free operating principle
• Can be combined with other dk product ranges
• Modular system with a wide range of possible applications